Ami is a new m-commerce platform based on recommendation between friends. Our CEO and technical team are French. The application is developed in France and then tested in Asia in 2016.
In 2017, we plan to initiate our business in more than 20 big cities in China, starting from Shenzhen.
We are now looking for an Ambassadors Team Manager in Shenzhen.
The role of Ambassadors Team Manager is to make sure the promotion of the platform, which require a sensitivity about consumers’ need, in this case, a successful store sales or management experience in beauty, leisure or food field will be appreciated. The capability to animate 8 ambassadors in Shenzhen is also quite essential, the Ambassadors Team Manager will be able to support them during their meetings with the stores, to follow up the results of the stores each week and to do the monthly target report.
- Selection and training of ambassadors and manage regional team performance.
- Select stores and offers (deals) for each district of Shenzhen.
- Build up the monthly planning for ambassadors to visit the stores.
- Report the results in comparison with target at the end of each week and of each month.
- Chinese, with a first experience in management
- having worked in “beauty”, “leisure” or “food” stores, sensibility of consumers’ need
- Experience in the promotion of a Mobile App, in Enjoy or Meituan-Dianping will be a plus.
Remuneration: 7500 RMB/month basic salary + 7.000/15.000 commission (depending on sales of the stores)
Possibility of Evolution: Marketing Director