This start-up in high-growth is dusting the corporate training, and brings with freshness its application of digital-learning.
Leader in gamification e-learning, the EdTech only has to behave! Play and challenge colleagues while learning ... This is the solution of this promising start-up in the process of revolutionizing training.
As a Country Manager Germany, you will work directly with the CEO and be a driving force in signing business deals in the German market across all industries.
- Close deals with German top-tier organizations
- Meet with C-Level executives (VP HR and Tech, Learning, Communication)
- Manage, monitor and optimize short sales cycle using next-generation CRM
- Become an expert and evangelize on a disruptive learning offer and vision
- Pilot field marketing activities in Germany (events, campaign, networking)
- Conduct market research exploiting social networks and growth hacking arsenal
- German speaker (native/bilingual)
- 4-10 years of relevant work experience, including selling BtoB offers
- Exceptional relational capacities, you love to fight, win and conquer
- Determinated and boldness, you want to skyrocket the market !
- Willpower to learn and develop data-driven intelligence
- You like new ways of thinking and acting, ambitious challenges, teamwork and reaching awesome performances
Salary : Suitable for your talent, experience and location (€60,000 – €100,000) package + Equity plan
Permanent position (CDI), Health insurance, champagne.
Location : Munich or Frankfurt