Directement sur le lien de l'annonce ;)
ou par mail : email@example.com
The company :
In the past, “doing it yourself” and gardening seemed to be reserved for grandmas and middle aged women book club activities. Now, young adults under the age of 35 dominate the 79 billion dollar DIY industry.
Elected best startup of the year and winner of numerous awards, this marketplace is now the new French unicorn.
They just raised more than 55 Millions and are present in 6 countries in Europe ! They are now looking for their English Head of Sales to face this exponential growth from Paris.
Become their future star and join a young and international team with over ten nationalities !
Your mission :
You will be leading the UK Sourcing team (2 Biz Dev + 2 Interns).
- You recruit and manage a team of UK Biz Dev.
- You establish strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Day to day management and setting targets for your team.
- You work closely with the other departments (Operations, Client service, Communication, …).
Your team is responsible for :
- Acquiring new « do it yourself » online sellers
- Analyze their range of products
- Negotiate partnerships with them
- Look into the potential for our product catalogue
- Provide support services to increase their sales
- Follow up on sales opportunities
- Integration and reporting of performances
Your profile :
- You have an excellent knowledge of the UK B2B sales process, Biz Dev and the ecosystem of start-ups.
- Native English speaker
- Work experience in the UK and excellent cultural understanding.
- Previous experience working in a biz dev role (e-commerce or digital sector are a +)
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth
- Natural and motivated leader
- Target and result focused
- Ease with negotiations and commercial relations.
- Young international team (over 10 nationalities !)
- Massive ping pong contests with trophies
- Funny and challenging workshops
- Fast-growing start-up environment
- Lots of freedom in your work
- An excellent location in the heart of Paris
- Tickets restaurant
- 50% of public transport costs reimbursed
- A room just for relaxing
- Video games