Directement sur notre site :) en suivant le lien de la description du poste
Retrouve toutes nos opportunités en startup sur job4.Fr
The company :
In the past, “doing it yourself” and gardening seemed to be reserved for grandmas and middle aged women book club activities. Now, young adults under the age of 35 dominate the 79 billion dollar DIY industry !
Elected best startup of the year and winner of numerous awards, this marketplace is the new unicorn.
Present in 6 countries, they are looking for their new Chief Operations Officer Junior to face their exponential growth from Paris.
Become their future star and join a young and international team with over ten nationalities !
Your missions :
You are in charge of controlling the quality of service offered by our Spanish and Italian merchants (respect delivery time, ensure quality and simplicity of the after-sales service, guarantee product’s quality…).
You’re responsible of finding them tools to ensure the quality of service in these two countries, to provide an exceptional service to the end customers.
You will daily be in contact with our strategic merchants and support them in the improvement of their performances.
- Analyze the performance of strategic merchants : follow up key indicators, identifying priority actions and setting up innovative reports
- Deploy and constantly update processes to improve the quality of service of our merchants
- Contact the merchants and find solutions to help them provide flawless services to customers
Your Profile :
Halfway between an analyst and a commercial, you ideally already had a first experience in a sales team.
- Master II in a Business School (or equivalent)
- Native Italian and Spanish (specially IT)
- Strong analytical and synthetic mind
- Excellent rigour at work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable on the phone
- French & English would be appreciated
- Ability to work in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proactive and ability to take initiatives
- Passionate about E-commerce
- You’ll be able to develop your leadership and negotiation skills
- You’re going to acquire a complete knowledge of online businesses
- International dynamic team (over 10 nationalities !)
- Massive ping pong contests with trophies
- Funny and challenging workshops
- Offices in the heart of Paris (moving soon to bigger offices – 3000 m²- with a gym, a super terrace, a rest room, video games …)
- Lots of autonomy in your missions and versality of missions
- Meal vouchers
- Transportation card (50% refunded)
Salary : 30-50K€