Apizee is looking for a juniorbusiness developer. Join us!
Machines and devices are getting increasingly complex. Companies need experts – a rare resource – to take care of these. Sending experts around takes time, money and consumes the planet.
Apizee is a 5 years startup proposing real-time web communication solutions that help enterprises performing remote visual assistance and managing their digital customer relationships.
Over the last five years, Apizee patented technology won numerous awards and has been used by 150 customers across aerospace, energy, transport, construction, insurance and banking sectors.
Apizee solutions enable plugin-free chat, voice and video conferencing communication from any web browser on mobiles, tablets, desktops or industrial connected devices.
Relying on an open WebRTC PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), those solutions are either based on off-the-shelf product packages or customized on-demand.
The Apizee platform as been designed to be either hosted on the cloud or deployed on customer premise.
Apizee headquarter is located in Lannion, at the middle of French Brittany “Telecom Valley”, and the proposed role is either based in Lannion or in the heart of Paris, in one of the capital most prestigious and dynamic startup incubator location.
As part of its business expansion, Apizee is opening a new role to strengthen its existing sales team.
The successful candidate manages inbound leads and directly promotes Apizee product propositions to SMEs of various sectors.
Sales cycles can range from a few days to months, possibly involving testing phases and consultative selling approach. Sales interaction typically occurs with end-users, IT staff, project managers, purchasing departments, and directors. The sales process sometimes requires product demonstration.
Initially the role is focused in direct selling in France, with potential indirect selling responsibility through partners.
Depending on the candidate profile, the role can include selling of Apizee Software Development Kit and contribution to Apizee online selling automation project for small size deals.
You have an engineering or business school degree and a minimum 3 years of successful B2B selling experience ideally in one or more of the above-mentioned sectors.
You are passionate about selling technology and are looking to grow your professional sales experience in a mature startup environment.
- In charge of full development cycle, both through opening of new accounts and development of existing ones in France.
- Account management of your customer portfolio.
- Own and deliver your sales targets for one-off and recurring business.
- Contribution to Apizee digital marketing program for lead generation and sales automation improvement.
- For largest deals, contribute to post-sales customer activities in collaboration with Apizee project team during testing and deployment phases.
- Contribute to the product features, UX and documentation roadmap by exposing customer requirements to the R&D team.
- In the mid-term, potentially manage indirect sales in collaboration with partners responsible for small size business
- Excellent B2B software selling skills.
- Strong digital marketing knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest and good knowledge of Web and Cloud technologies.
- Aligned with our values of Trust, Knowledge, Team spirit and Performance.
- Creative, tenacious, and motivated by startup fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture.
- Fluent in French and English. Spanish, German, Italian or other languages would be a plus.
Location: Paris or Lannion, France