toucanBox is an award-winning subscription service that provides arts and crafts activities for children aged 3 to 8 years old.
Having launched in France just over a year ago, we’re looking for someone to double down and drive huge growth in the French market. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a data-driven mindset who’s up for the challenge of taking full ownership of a country and making it a success.
Not only will you have solid performance marketing skills (PPC, Paid social, Affiliates) but you will also have some experience working with partnerships. You will have excellent rapport building skills, and enough knowledge of the French market to know exactly which brands and influencers to push for our toucanBox product.
Based in London and working as part of the wider-international team, you will be a fantastic team-player, self-motivated, and a great communicator.
What are we looking for?
- A full-stack marketer with a good blend of technical and commercial marketing experience
- Great sales and negotiation skills
- A broad understanding of the marketing mix and previous experience in digital marketing is preferred but not essential (good understanding of PPC, Facebook Business Manager and Editor & Affiliation platforms)
- Extensive knowledge of the French market
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), native in French, fluent in English
- Solid analytical skills - comfortable working with data & various analytical tools
What would help?
- Previous experience in a marketing position or in a media agency in France - experience in the children/toys/education industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience manipulating data in Excel and BI software like Looker (SQL a plus)
- A passion for sales and new business with an eye for spotting an opportunity with proven track record in managing and executing commercial proposals
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to help redefine an industry in a fun, fast-paced, fast growing tech business
- Opportunity to grow and evolve the role into whatever you make it
- Competitive startup salary
- An experienced management team backed by leading investors
- Regular company socials
- Private medical insurance
- Vitality health programme
- Employer pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Table-tennis and other games
- Fully-stocked fridge