Directement sur notre site :)
To travel, visit, discover and explore new cities, that’s fantastic ! But that’s also expensive and difficult to organize …
Airbnb or hotel ?
And why not combining both ?! The feeling to be at home including all hotel services ? Is this possible ?
That’s the solution proposed by this innovative startup. The objective ? To offer a wide choice of top range hotel-apartments in Paris, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, Lisbon …
In a youthful and dynamic atmosphere, this young startup continues to expand its team to face its national & international growth. They’re looking for an Operations/Logistic Manager to coordinate their shining business !
« Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man’s world
Money, money, money
Always sunny »
Your future missions :
You will be responsible for the daily management and maintenance of apartment’s inventory. You will be working closely with the international management team, and will be in charge of contributing to the development / implementation of organizational strategies & procedures.
– Manage and increase the effectiveness / efficiency of Support Services :
Guest Relations teams,
through coordination and communication between the different teams.
– Develop, maintain and monitor all ‘stock management’.
– Establish a weekly work schedule, hire new staff and implement training
– Supervise & coach Head of Maintenance (daily basis).
– Daily communications with Reservation team and direct communications with clients.
You will be quickly trained to the best commercial techniques
Be part of a diverse international group of talents
Take part in the evolving industry of hospitality
Building a network around the ecosystem of tourism, hospitality (#fancy)
Participating in the success of a fast-growing entrepreneurial adventure (future unicorn)
Offices located in the heart of Paris
Possibility to travel around to visit their luxurious apartments
– Bachelor’s degree in hotels, business or hospitality management
– Leadership in managing staff groups (major logistic projects / initiatives would be a real plus).
– 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in a 4 stars hotel in Paris ideally.
– Bilingual in French and English
– Excellent communications skills (verbal & non-verbal)
– Responsible and organized, self-motivated, team player, problem-solver.