Envoyez un mail à email@example.com ou visitez notre site web: www.littlebigconnection.com
Through an internship for a period of 6 months that can be extended, you will join our recruitment platform and work in direct collaboration with the business developer of our LBC subsidiaries.
Your main missions will be:
• Collection and analysis of the business developer’s needs,
• Writing and publishing the different job offers and follow-up on the job board
• Sourcing, hunting and the development of a network of specialized candidates using internal data, job boards and social networks
• Identification and qualification of potential candidates
• Administration of applications through the entire recruitment process
• Set up and administration of search agents
• Pre-selection interviews through phone calls
• Weekly reporting with your team
You are studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (school, university), ideally you have had experience in similar business lines or environment. Good communication skills, leadership, dynamism, the ability to identify talents and let them grow and you must have the desire to join a fast growing company.
Another language is an advantage. Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is advantageous.
Ideally you have had international experience in a multicultural environment.
You will receive training and throughout your process of integration, individual support on all aspects of recruitment.
You are fluent in English and ideal speaks another language. You are the rare bird we are looking for, join us anywhere in the world! firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website: www.littlebigconnection.com