Send resume and cover letter to :
We are looking for a Developer analyst junior.
If you are a curious, proactive, dynamic person, willing to improve as a developer and to become part of a continuous growing innovative company, welcome in Koedia !
We are looking for different level of profile: junior, senior and experimented developers.
Koedia is a dynamic recent French tech company, specialized in the turism area. Our objective is to help our clients to sucessfully transform their activities and their system information.
- Fluency in English (we are an international company).
- Higher Technician in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programing in Java.
- Comfortable working in a Linux enviroment (Debian/Ubuntu/Mint family).
- Comfortable making SQL queries.
Qualities that we will appreciate :
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar ( Ingenieria de Computadores, En Computacion, Ingenieria del Software, Informatica de gestion y sistemas de Información, etc.)
- Experience in Web services (SOAP/REST/JSON).
- Experience with Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with tools for building automatization (Maven/ANT).
- Experience with version control tools (SVN/GIT).
- Spanish and/or French.
KOEDIA provides a wide range of motor engines, booking engines and websites in the travel industry including hotel, flight, transfer, car rental and activities. We are also able to build B2B and B2C customized solutions and optimize revenue and distribution management.
We are hiring an ingenious junior analyst programer to sustain our upward growth and work on innovative projects.
Position includes :
The applicant will manage a multitask programer position, as program analysis, definition and implementation of the full project development.
You will be in charge of :
- Conceive and implement software and applications.
- Conceive dedicated databases and technical documentation.
- Input technical tests and functions.
- Input diagnostics and solve problems.
- Technological monitoring.
We offer :
- Teamwork on innovative and international projects in the travel industry.
- Permanent contract.
- Full-time contract.
- Salary based on background and experience.
- International team.
- Ticket restaurants.
- Career and perspectives within an international group.