Behind that cool name sits a technology provider delivering the finest next-generation learning ecosystem in the (known) universe. Its 100% mobile-native solution helps organisations connect people with the learning they need to do their jobs - and manage their lives - better.
Founded in 2013 in Sophia-Antipolis on the French Riviera, Teach on Mars now has over 50 employees serving 100 blue-chip client organisations. That’s well over half a million learners using its solutions every day in twenty languages across more than 60 countries worldwide.
Europe's #1 mobile-native learning ecosystem, Teach on Mars enables any organisation to create elegant, intuitive mobile learning activities that give an exceptional learner experience on any device.
Prestigious corporate clients include Allianz, AXA, BNP Paribas, L’Oréal, LVMH and Sanofi.
Want to start a Sales career in a fast growing company that is turbo-charging its international development?
Want to test your cultural adaptation and communication skills in a challenging, ultra-rewarding and genuinely global environment?
THEN YOU SHOULD BE TALKING TO TEACH ON MARS!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
To expand our client portfolio in Italy, we are looking for our bilingual Italian & English Business development & lead generation representative.
You will work in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by smart colleagues who will be keen to share their expertise and learn from you. We will provide you with the resources and support to fulfill your role.
This role is primarily responsible for supporting our international Sales team and generating qualified sales opportunities. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Represent Teach on Mars with integrity & professionalism in written and oral communications.
• Lead generation
• Support to Sales & Marketing teams
• Maintain and grow the relationship with local partners & ecosystem
• Market intelligence
WHO ARE YOU
• Si cerca una persona bilingue (italiano, inglese) che abbia avuto un’ esperienza significativa di vita, studio e/o lavoro in Italia, preferibilmente in Lombardia
• Strong command of English
• Traits: enthusiastic, fun yet rigorous, result-driven, resourceful, desire to learn, intercultural sensitivity
• Experience of B2B outbound lead generation/inside sales in a tech start-up
WHAT WE OFFER
• Unique challenge in a startup experiencing exponential growth
• Great start up atmosphere, with an international, open-minded and united team (about 10 nationalities are represented and no doubt there will be more in the future!)
• The role is located in Milan- it is not a remote position
• Immersion in the lively Milan ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious Italian & international client organizations
• A few training sessions and team offsites in our Sophia Antipolis head office and/or Paris office along the way
• Social events to ensure it’s not all work and no play!
• If you stand out and display a genuine capacity for a role you may well be able to turn your VIE experience into a job offer.
If you are ready for the challenge, we want to hear from YOU!