Please reach out to Bertrand Gauthier, EMEA Managing Director, by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Technical Sales & Support Engineer professional, you will use your technical knowledge and communication skills to provide advice and support on a range of Fuel Cell related products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
You will be responsible for the division’s clients support and training within the European market as part of R&D programs or off-the-shelves products integration program.
Clients are usually senior technical staff from non-retail organisations, such as Universities, Military and the Unmanned Systems space.
Technical support professionals are a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre-sales and after-sales advice and technical support. You'll liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as accounts, sales, product design and development, R&D and senior company managers.
• Graduate degree in Electrical, Power or Energy Engineering (MSc or PhD welcome).
• 5+ years of relevant technical support experience required (power systems, hydrogen, electronics), proven business and sales capabilities.
• A strong expertize with energy systems, fuel cells electronics and gas handling is required. Fuel Cell experts are welcome.
• A proven record of being able to work autonomously
• A “Can Do mindset”
• Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximise client potential in the Europe.
• Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements and building strategic account level plans.
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Provide customers technical training: systems integration, testing, maintenance.
• Develop technical support documents, operator manuals and clients training materials
• Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
• Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
• Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
• Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
Salary and working hours
• Remuneration package will include a commission structure and will vary depending on experience and activities focus.
• Working hours are 9AM until 6PM but you should expect to work longer or irregular hours to meet deadlines, secure deals and attend conferences or networking events.
What to expect
• Technical sales & support professionals usually split their time between the office and visiting clients.
• Positions will be based out of Paris, France and will require travel domestically within Europe to meet clients, attend trade shows, take part in team training and team building events with the potential to travel abroad if required.
• Your ability to bring in work will affect the success of the company, so you are likely to be judged on results.
• We are an agile technology company. The market moves fast and you will be expected to keep abreast of relevant emerging technologies, competitors and evolving customer needs.