Apply directly on our platform through the web link.
1 - Our Vision
We have the vision that airports will be fully automatized in upcoming years, so that planes can land and takeoff with no human on ground. We will develop a solution gathering an artificial intelligence on a server to drive a fleet of robots.
Founded in 2018, OROK is a french startup supported by the prestigious Ecole Polytechnique. OROK also have a partnership with a ground handling sub-contractor named Onet Airport Services.
2 - The mission
Orok wants to improve its omnidirectionnal turret system with a new mechanical design that will solve some “in-place rotations”. The objective of this internship is to design a prototype in a CAO tool, to order the components and to assemble the turret prototype.
If the internship duration is more than 3 months, we can go further. A startup is a very dynamic environment, we are open to all ideas, you will be part of our project after all !
3 - Your profile
* Diploma / Experience
- Cinematic chain resolution
- CAO design (any tool)
- You already have a professional experience (internship, freelance)
* Considered as a plus :
- Participation in a robotic contest and/or Robotics geek
- Catia V5 knowledge
- Home made mechanical projects
* Soft skills
- Proactive and driving force, you can’t bear to stay inactive
- You want to work in a deep-tech start-up environment
This internship can be either in French or English. For Frenches, a minimum English level is required in order to understand all code & datasheets that are written in English. For other native languages, a good level of English is required.
4 - The good things about this internship
- You will be supervised by an experienced embedded system architect with a specialization in mobile robotics.
- The full development is delegated, not only the boring stuff !
- Test your creations in real, this is not a simulation only internship !
- In our start-up, everyone is important, we will have time to take care of you
We need to build a team for the long run, every internship is an opportunity for a permanent job.