Date de début de mission
Competitive salary + bonus + Free shares + remote + other benefits
Please apply via this link: https://jobs.lever.co/voodoo/dd3738bf-f00a-42a9-be6a-0367ccf883d1
Descriptif de la mission
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will lead the Publishing Engineering team, in charge of the Publishing platform.
The platform is used both internally (by Publishing managers, Internal studios, Customer Success, and Legal teams) and externally (by external studios). It is key for the relationship with studios and for all the steps of a games life cycle, from testing to publishing games.
The platform is crucial to the core business: all games go through a testing phase via our internal platform before being launched and scaled to millions of users worldwide.
Main technologies we use: Vuejs for the front, Nodejs + Kubernetes for the back, Airflow and Redshift for the data part.
- Lead a team of software engineers while contributing technically to projects.
- Architect, design, and build projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to promoting a strong engineering culture, passion for quality and things well done.
- Experience with balancing a hands-on engineering role while managing teams of 5-10 engineers.
- Rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design) and solid experience in Object Oriented Programming and architecture.
- Have worked in Agile environments, are passionate for shipping quality code and for automated testing.
- Great oral and written communication and presentation skills in English (French is a plus).