Date de début de mission
Contact us: Become part of our success story and join our international team! We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: HYUNDAI_CRADLE@hyundai.com.
Descriptif de la mission
Hyundai CRADLE (Center for Robotic-Augmented Design in Living Experiences) is Hyundai Motor Group’s corporate venturing and open innovation business, which partners and invests extensively in promising global startups to accelerate the development of advanced future technologies. With headquarter in Seoul / Korea and each office in Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv and Beijing, Hyundai CRADLE Berlin is the European innovation hub of Hyundai Motor Group.
- Initiate and coordinate Open Innovation projects between external European partners (Startups/ Accelerators/ VCs/ Universities) and internal clients (R&D/ Product/ Production/ New Business Development), creating new products, services or business opportunities
- Evaluate feasibility of new technologies and solutions in the areas of Auto tech, Robotics, AI, Energy and Industry 4.0
- Support the Investment Team at HQ and CRADLE Berlin to evaluate pre/post-investment opportunities
- Lead and conduct proof-of-concept or pilot projects, working with startups, corporates, as well as internal clients to prove technical feasibility and strategic values
- Prepare market / technology trend intelligence analysis to create and publish presentations and internal reports
- Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering, Science or Business (Master degree/ MBA preferred)
- +3 years of business development or research and development experience
- Excellent communication skills for coordinating mutual interest between stakeholders
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of English language
- Other foreign languages would be an advantage
Lieu de travail