Date de début de mission
a définir en fonction du profil
Envoyer CV et vidéo courte à : email@example.com avant le 1er novembre 2020
Descriptif de la mission
We are an inclusiveness friendly Tech & Impact Company: https://noos.global
We create collaborative digital solutions to fund social and environmental initiatives across the world. Our goal is to engage individuals and companies in a movement to generate a collective impact. Our platform has been launched on the 6th of October.
We have joined the movement 1% for the planet and therefore, we are committed to giving 1% of our gross sales each year to nonprofit partners acting in favor of the environment. In addition, we will be a B-Corp company as soon as possible. Amongst our values are Altruism, Kindness, Transparency, Commitment & Dedication.
About the mission
The first step in the adventure NooS was to release the platform!
Now, we want to make it a real success. To do so, it is critical to optimize the following two aspects: communicate on our solutions and sell them. These are the two main areas in which you will collaborate with the head of strategy and the head of impact and development of NooS.
Your missions will be amongst others:
+ Commercial side
- Define commercial strategy and operational tools to track the activity
- Work on commercial supports and commercial proposals
- Participate in business meeting (mainly with CSR and HR teams in private companies and with private Foundations)
- Follow-up with the potential and existing clients
- Be always ready to celebrate new leads and contracts!
+ Communication side
- Answer specific requests from the clients and set-up communication channel with them
- Update the social media networks of NooS (Instagram, facebook, linkedin)
- Propose new ways of promoting the project
- Represent NooS at networking events
- Contribute to the editorial offer of NooS through article writing related to our mission
+ Necessary soft skills
- High energy and passion for sustainability
- Rigorous, growth-minded and result-oriented
- Persuasive with great oral and written skills
- Collaborative, honest, adaptable, and flexible (the start-up environment is moving constantly)
- Creative, full of new ideas, and resourceful
+ Desired experience and professional skills
- Education: University degree in International Development, Development Economics, Marketing Communications or Business. Advanced University degree a plus.
- Key Account Management/Business Development experience (project management and negotiation skills).
- Communication & Social networks experience (written and oral skills)
- Knowledge in CRS, sustainability, SDGS and strong interest in the implementation of CSR policies within the organizations
- Fluent in Spanish and English with high proficiency in French
What we offer
- The chance to do something that really matters, every day
- The opportunity to join a fast-moving startup which combines impact and tech
- A great office in Madrid city Center
- Scope for progression within the team
- A unique opportunity to work with a great team of passionate and dedicated people. The team is international & experienced. See biography: https://noos.global/en/sdg/team