Date de début de mission
Competitive salary + bonus + Free shares + remote + other benefits
Please apply via this link: https://jobs.lever.co/voodoo/e3850229-3cd6-442d-8e29-dbf02906e049
Descriptif de la mission
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
Voodoo is looking for a talented data engineer eager to deal with great volumes of data and / or willing to build the data infrastructure of new social and media applications with huge scale potential!
You will be part of a small and high performing team working to solve complex problems using best-in-class technology(Spark, Python, Scala, Airflow). Sky is the limit and you will be always able to learn new technologies.
- Work on leveraging our data pipeline and create new ones, making sure the architecture will support the business requirements
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientists to develop new ways to acquire data, build processes to create data set, setup machine learning infrastructure, etc.
- Take ownership of projects from initial discussions to release, including feature estimation & scoping, architecture design, benchmark of new technologies, product feedback...
- Make things in a very agile environment with a fast decision process, having the opportunity to collaborate directly with people working on mobile & back-end development, data science, mobile games, broad audience mobile apps, product & marketing
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Data Engineer or another similar role
- You have a proven track record of building and optimizing data pipelines for massive amounts of data
- You have a strong experience in scalability, reliability and security and also strong analytical skills, so you are able to work with unstructured datasets
- You have a strong experience with Amazon Web Services
- You are result-oriented and focus on the value created by your developments
- You are curious about business needs and like to create innovative, agile solutions to help grow the business through data
- You have excellent communication skills and can speak & write English
- Working experience in a Gaming, Advertising or successful company
- Familiarity with Voodoo's ecosystem: gaming, apps, advertising, analytics, etc, at all scales