Date de début de mission
45-60k€ brut / an selon expérience
Apply directly through our platform
Descriptif de la mission
We believe that airports will be fully automatized in upcoming years, so that planes can land and takeoff with no human assistance on ground. We are developping a server-based solution, using artificial intelligence, to drive a fleet of robots.
Founded in 2018, OROK is a french startup accelerated by the prestigious Ecole Polytechnique. OROK co-founders are both laureates from Réseau Entreprendre.
You will participe in the growth of our startup and help us build the R&D team.
Your daily missions will be :
- Retrieve user and business needs, participate in their formalisation
- Write functional analysis and functional specifications
- Define the system architecture / Products scope of work (HW & SW)
- Write SW inter-product messaging/network specifications
- Participate to the robot HW architecture definition
- Contact vendors for quotes
- Supervise prototypes production/realisation
- Define the system test architecture, with related documentation & oversee their realisation
- Take part in the test procedure of the full system
- Be proactive in the continuous improvement of the team
- And more widely, on the company organisation
- Support customers in their use of our solution
We have a big challenge for you: to build the next robot in less than one year !
Diploma / Experience
- Engineer diploma in industrial computing, robotics or embedded software engineering areas
- 5 years of experience on relevant projects
- Autonomous with task automation with scripting languages (ex: Python)
- Basics in configuration management tools : Git
- Proven experience in requirement writing and/or system architecture
- You know agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles
Considered as a plus :
- Knowledge of product maintenance/service (ex: remote update, configuration deployment,…)
- MQTT or equivalent communication system
- Protobuf or equivalent serialization technology
- Web server / Web GUI experience
- Experience with provider relationships
- Proactive and driving force, you can’t bear to stay inactive
- You want to work in a deep-tech start-up environment
A good English level is required, you will need to be comfortable in working in an international environment.
Lieu de travail
French Tech in the Alps