Date de début de mission
Competitive salary + bonus + Free shares + remote + other benefits
Please apply via this link: https://jobs.lever.co/voodoo/af8d01ef-a2f1-46b4-8554-55330cbd24aa
Descriptif de la mission
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
As a Senior QA Manager at Voodoo, you will take charge of testing and releasing our in-house Mobile SDK that powers the mobile gaming experience of more than 300 million users per month.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Voodoo, you will be in charge of defining the testing, releasing, and monitoring processes, as well as actively contribute to creating suitable tools and documentation.
- Be in charge of creating, maintaining, and running the Mobile SDK test plan.
- Work closely with the other departments to define and adapt the testing strategy.
- Proactively test and release on new platforms and tools.
- Take ownership of the Mobile SDK release process to hundred of game studios across the world.
- Solid and proven experience with testing mobile apps
- Capacity to analyze data, identify problems, prioritize them, and create and review processes and implement solutions quickly
- A natural ability and desire to deliver a world-class (and bug-free!) experience to game developers
- A strong communicator capable of coordinating information across multiple teams (Game studios, Live operations, Publishing...)
- Fluent English