Date de début de mission
Competitive salary + bonus + Free shares + remote + other benefits
Please apply via this link: https://jobs.lever.co/voodoo/ac2f41fb-05b9-463d-975e-25637830f641
Descriptif de la mission
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
As a Mobile SDK developer at Voodoo, you’ll be empowered to take ownership of our in-house Mobile SDK that is used across all of our mobile game apps played on hundreds of millions of iOS and Android devices. You will take ownership of a broad range of cutting edge software projects and actively contribute new ideas that could impact millions.
- You’ll be in charge of developing new versions of Voodoo's Mobile SDK
- Your goal will be to collaborate with other teams to deliver new and innovative features that improve hundreds of games
- One of your challenges will be to improve CI/CD processes, automatic tests and monitoring of the SDK, so they’re absolutely perfect!
- You’ll work closely to game developers across the world, so you can ensure the Mobile SDK is reliable and bug-free across multiple OS versions and devices
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and release processes on Unity, XCode and Android Studio
- Experience with managing third-party dependencies in Gradle and CocoaPods
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Enthusiastic about gaming culture
- Experience with native Android (Kotlin / Java) or iOS (Objective-C/Swift) development
- Side project or experience with Unity C#, motivation to develop your skills on it!
- Experience in writing tests (Unity Test runner, e2e, …)