Envoyez votre candidature à firstname.lastname@example.org
The Start-Up Studio is part of the Mantu Group.
At the Studio, we believe that businesses are above all a human adventure that carries the world forward – that’s why entrepreneurship is the world’s biggest transformation lever.
We exist to generate opportunities for a vast talent community and pass on our boldness and our entrepreneurial culture and spirit.
We want to contribute changing people’s lives by enabling them to have an impact, to make a difference, and to move the world forward together.
We connect the best ideas with the boldest entrepreneurs to create successful ventures.
As Business Founder, you join one of the projects and bring a new product or service on the market, turning it into a gamechanging, fast-growing company.
You bring your mindset, your energy and your drive. We empower your talent through an “Immersive Entrepreneurship Program” and help you focus on the core business.
You lead talented teams to address key success factors: market analysis, strategy, product definition, sales, marketing, customer success and data analytics.
Working hand in hand with the Studio team you:
• Get totally immersed in the startup creation process
• Deal with strategic and practical business challenges
• Get a central role in the exciting early stages of a company
• Work closely with developers, product and marketing teams
The Studio will accompany you in every step of the way:
• Coaching by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs
• Fullstack operations through our corporate Service Centers worldwide
• Our Innovation Factories and R&D Lab to develop and bring unfair advantages to your product
• Access to our vast network of 750+ global customers around the globe
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You are freshly graduated or about to be from an Engineering or Business School with an entrepreneurial mindset and track record. Ideally, you already have 1 or 2 years of experience working in an innovative, demanding and challenging environement, or in an entrepreneurial/start-up project. You like challenges and have a competitive state-of-mind. You are naturally skilled for sales and business development. You are a fast-learner and a solution-oriented person.
Location : Paris, Lyon, Glasgow, Madrid, Barcelona, Bucharest, Prague
Contract : Internship or VIE
Language : English, a second language would be a plus