Merci d'envoyer votre CV et une lettre de motivation à email@example.com.
Country Manager, France
Initially consultancy, then full time, Paris.
Fire Tech is the UK’s leading provider of extra curricular tech education to your people 7-17 years old. Launched in 2013 we have delivered over 7000 learning experiences to young people through our 20+ proprietary curricula in workshops, camps, and courses. We are now looking to expand our team to support our growth in the UK and internationally.
Fire Tech seeks a Country Manager, France, to play a central role in launching and leading our tech education programmes in this new market. Fire Tech is dedicated to filling the technology skills gap by inspiring and training future technology leaders. We are looking for a Country Manager with both exceptional operational skills and interpersonal abilities. Reporting to the CEO, this individual will play a pivotal role in establishing the operations and the initial clients in France. Moreover, as one of our team’s key early hires, the Country Manager will be instrumental in influencing Fire Tech’s future direction in the country. www.firetechcamp.com The Role
This is an entrepreneurial role to bring our successful UK business to France. A successful French Country Manager will be able to get the business up and running, make one or two key hires, find initial clients, and bring our first French events to life.
• Support administrative set up of the French entity
• Identify appropriate and aspirational venues for the camps and clubs
• Source excellent tutors and validate pay models
• Create excitement in the press and the market for the new courses and concepts. Liaise with the tech ecosystem, professional parents and schools.
• Support translation and localisation of the French website.
• Execute pilot camps
• Passion for technology, innovation, and progressive education
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent investigative and problem solving skills
• Experience with definition and measurement of KPIs
• Experience working in events management and/or working with young people
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing team performance and major projects or initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excels at operating in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
• Ability to research problems and “ask the right questions” to figure out when/whether something isn’t working
• Ability to get to grips with the curricula and the hardware required for events.
• Undergraduate required. BAFA an advantage.
• Strong English, native French